Hoop Roots Response to Covid-19
Hoop Roots COVID-19 participant guidelines
- Mandatory use of hand sanitizer before and after practice
- Temperature checks with touchless thermometers will be done for all athletes, coaches, & parents. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be permitted to participate in practice.
- Mask must be worn in the gym unless participating in drills.
Understanding Risk of COVID-19 in Youth Sports
The risk of spread of the virus that causes COVID-19 increases in youth sports settings as follows:
- Lowest risk: Performing skill-building drills or conditioning at home, alone, or with family members.
- Increasing risk: Team-based practice.
- More risk: Within-team competition.
- Even more risk: Full competition between teams from the same local geographic area.
- Highest risk: Full competition between teams from different geographic areas.
Hoop Roots Product links